Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blessing Day

Here she is on her blessing day.


He looks so sharp in his new suits. Good thing we stopped at Mr. Macs on the way to the hospital!

Here we all are! I can't believe we have four kids!





Here's the dress. This is the first dress I've made. It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. The pictures aren't the greatest. I think I'll have my mom take better ones.
Front:

Detail:


The pattern didn't call for a tie. But I wanted one so it could fit her better, so I just made it up.
Back:


5 comments:

Tori said...

This turned out s beautiful. I love the picture with you all together.

Greg and Holly said...

I'm sooo impressed that you made Eliza's beautiful dress! You're so very talented! You look amazing and your family is so cute!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh. I am dying right now over your cute family. 4 kids! Wow-it's been way too long. I found Holly's blog and tried to find yours but couldn't. Im so glad she gave me your address. So how's life? Are you still in school right now? Still at Dr. S office? You guys look so great and happy. Your family is beautiful. It's so good to see you.

Lindsay said...

Beautiful pictures, family, kids... and YOU!! You look great Kate! Thanks for posting!!

Caitlin and Jason said...

You have such a beautiful, perfect little family! The dress is also beautiful! Good job!!