Saturday, October 16, 2010

Update

So if anybody is wondering what's going on, here it is.
NO BABY
I'm 38 1/2 weeks. I really thought I'd have it by now. No such luck.
I've have braxton hick all day every day for the past few months. But they don't do ANYTHING! It's really frustrating. They are getting stronger so I think that they might be doing something, but the last 3 weeks that I have been checked, there is no change. I'm 1 1/2 cm-every week. The worst part is I have contractions at night, all night long about 8-10 min apart, every night, and every night they get more painful, so I don't sleep and I keep thinking, maybe it's starting, then as soon as the morning hits, they stop. It is soooo frustrating. There is a light at the end of the tunnel though. He is going to strip my membranes on Tuesday, so we'll see if that works. It worked last time. So hopefully I'll be ready enough on Tuesday that it will work. In the mean time, I have stopped going to school. It's too hard to be on my feet all day and then come home and still have tons of stuff to do and just be exhausted. My plan is to go back in January. It's so nice that they are so flexible with me and my schedule. I do miss it right now, but it would just be too hard to do. That's about all that's going on. We just hang out at home, don't do a whole lot. Just waiting for a baby to get here.
***Sorry-I'm not going to post pictures because I look like a whale. I'm not so cute pregnant.***

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh I would be going crazy with all those contractions. Soon enough though right? :) And I'm sure you don't look like a whale!

Tori said...

Just hang in there. I'm sure your going nuts since this is the longest you've ever been pregnant. Let us know for sure when you have the baby though.

We had a great time when we went out lets do it again.

Kara said...

First off you don't look like a whale your dork!! Second of all I keep re reading this and laughing!!