Friday, April 16, 2010

Sorry Everyone

So I guess I need to apologize to all my friends and family. Yes, we're having another child. We haven't made a big official announcement. We (at least I) feel like people are probably sick of hearing that we're having ANOTHER one. It's old news. Surprise Surprise. We have just told the people who see us all the time because there's really no hiding it anymore. But I didn't feel like I was far enough along to make an announcement. I'm 12 weeks now. I look like I'm 5 months though. At least that's how I feel I look. So here's your announcement everyone. I'm sorry if people felt left out or offended. Now you know. The due date is Oct. 27. Hopefully it will be before that though. Keeping our fingers crossed.

3 comments:

Ceci and Steven said...

WAHOO!! Congrats. ANd no, every single one of your kids is just as exciting!! I hope it's a girl so you have two of each ;)
Congrats!!

Kara said...

UM I was so offended HEHE! Just kidding!!! I want you to know that I am super excited for you!!! I will be waiting paitently for you to annouce if its a boy or girl!! And if its TWINS!! Ok just kidding just wanted to start a rumor!!

Becky said...

Congrats Kate! That's great! You are amazing!