Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mini-Van Anyone?

So remember when I became and official "Soccer Mom"? That phase is over. It lasted for almost a year. So if anybody is interested in, or knows anybody who is interested in a Toyota Sienna, let me know. Here's a link so you can see it-

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=0&nid=443&tab=list/view&ad=2155866

Don't get me wrong. I love it. It's a great car. It's leather, heated seats, got a DVD player, DUAL automatic doors, I guess those are hard to come by. My only problem is, it's a mini van. I'm just not a mini van person. So if you are, this would be a great car for you!!

2 comments:

James and Cassidee said...

Good luck selling it. It is very nice. Can't wait to see your new SUV!

Suzy Hunter said...

Hi Kate, so glad you found me and then I could find you! Your family is so darling!