Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sorry!!

So it's been a really long time since I posted anything. Sorry, I'm kinda busy. So these are just some cute pictures of my kids. They have this bus, and it's got blocks that you put in it, but Olivia likes to get rides in it. And Caden doesn't mind pulling her around. It's way cute.












And this is our 3rd little monkey. We had our Ultra sound on Dec. 5. Curtis worked the night before, so he got home at like 7 AM, and the appointment was a 9 down in Provo. So I get up to get ready and he lays down. At like 8 I'm in the bathroom doing my hair and Caden comes running in, "Mommy, Daddy sick." But he thinks that coughing means you're sick. So I asked him if I should check on dad, he said yes. Sure enough, he's over the toilet. I said to him, "you could have just told me you didn't want to go, you didn't have to fake sick." So needless to say I went alone, Curtis likes to go, but he couldn't. But I made sure I left the kids with him!! ha ha









1 comment:

TD Quong said...

Holy moly! I can't believe you're having your third baby! That is so crazy. I'm excited for you. Good thing your kids come out cute!