Thursday, December 18, 2008

More nails

So I had these nails on for a little bit. My instructor at school really wanted to do some, so I let her. They were pretty, but they were also pretty hard to work with.

This is a set that I did, the pictures are not very good because they're from my phone, but you can still see it. It took me a long time to do a whole set of camo, but they were cute.


This is what I have on right now, I can claim that I did these ones too. If you can't tell there is some glitter on the tips, I really like it. Just keep me in mind if you ever need a nail service. Or glitter toes. Those are so cute!!! I need a picture of them on here.






3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I like the last ones the best! If I lived nearby you I'd get those!!

Brock and Stef said...

Looks like you are learning so much! They are awesome the Camo ones look like they would have taken hours!! GOOD JOB!!! Hope all is going well with your pregnancy and all. Keep in touch!

TD Quong said...

Wow, those ones were pointy! I don't know how you could do anything with those! I really love your sparkle ones though--super cute!
Someday when I'm rich I will get my nails done....