Friday, October 10, 2008

Some More News!

So we have some more news for everyone. It's probably not what people expect, but then again, maybe it is. So if any of you have looked at our Hawaii pictures, you may have noticed a little something growing. Yes, you're right, #3 is coming in April. April 15 to be exact. Well it probably won't be that exact, I can never wait until I'm supposed to. So we're hoping for an April Fool's Day baby. But just so everyone knows and doesn't ask, we're not finding out what it is, so don't ask until it's born!!

2 comments:

Brock and Stef said...

Congratulations!!! That is so cool that you are not finding out what it is.. I kind of want to do that with my kids but I don't know if I could handle not knowing!! Good luck!

Lisa said...

Congrats Kate! I can't believe you are having number 3! I'm just getting started. I don't know if I can catch up to you. haha That is so exciting though!