Wednesday, September 24, 2008

One more thing we don't need!!

So I'm trying to get everything ready for our trip. I know it's not until next week, but since I'm in school everyday from 12:30-4:30, and Curtis is working graveyards, I figured I should start early so I'm not trying to get it all done on Saturday, since I know I couldn't do it all in one day anyway. So I threw in a couple of loads of the kids clothes, of course at like 9:00 at night. When I went to get the stuff out of the dryer, they weren't dry. I thought maybe I forgot to turn it on, but I checked and it had run for a little bit. But I couldn't get it to turn on if my life depended on it. Thank goodness I live close to my mom and I just took my two loads over there to dry. At 11 at night. But we leave on Monday morning, hopefully we have enough clothes to take, and then when we come home, I won't have a dryer!! So if anyone knows anyone with an extra dryer, we need one. I know that's kind of a lame story, but that's about how exciting my life is. Hopefully the next blog will be longer, better, and with lots of cool Hawaii pictures!!

2 comments:

Ceci and Steven said...

Cool, you guys are going to Hawaii!! for fun. Do make sure you post on that when you get back! Have fun!!

Lisa said...

Kate that is so fun you guys are going to Hawaii! I'm sorry about your dryer. That is so frustrating. Out here in New Hampshire, I see free or cheap dryers on Craig's List all the time. I don't know how it is in Utah, but you can check it out. Have fun in Hawaii!