Monday, August 18, 2008

Caden is a Poo-Poo Head

So Caden is going through the stage where he loves to be naked!!! Today, he and Curtis were taking a nap in the family room, so I decided I would finally get in the shower and get ready. While I was in the process of so doing, Caden had woken up. He ran back to my room and of course I told him to get his diaper on, and he of course in return said no. Then I noticed that his hair was wet. I knew that I had a cup of water on the counter and I figured he had poured it out and made a mess. So I asked him, why is your hair wet? He said no wet. So I said what is in your hair? Then he said me poop. So I immediately look at his bum and I asked him if he pooped without his diaper on. Well, there was no poop on his bum, to my relief. So I continued to ask him why his hair is wet. And he continues just to say me poop. It took me a minute but I finally realized that it was poop in his hair. So then I had to find where it was. So I grabbed him and began to see if it was anywhere else on him. I figured, if it's in his hair, it has to be on his hands or something. I couldn't find any on him. So went out to the living room, and he had done it right on the carpet. and I guess he just layed his head down on it or something, smashed it good into the carpet, and his hair. So now we can really call him a poo-poo head!! Now I wish that I would have taken pictures, but I was so mad at the time I wasn't thinking about that.

1 comment:

Brock and Stef said...

Boys will be boys I guess.... That sounds like no fun to clean up.... but it is pretty funny.