Monday, April 6, 2009

Update

So here's an update on the pregnancy in case anyone wonders.

36 weeks- the Doctor said, "We'll call you a 1." So to me that means, ummm.... you're not really anything, but we'll just tell you that to make you fell good.

37 weeks- "No Progress."

38 weeks- "We'll call it a 1 1/2. Definitely not a 2. A 1 and some wiggle room."

So here I am, almost 39 weeks. I've never gone this long before and it's really frustrating. We've tried everything, except caster oil because I don't want all the side effects. So if anyone has any suggestions let me know. There have been so many days that feel like maybe something is happening, or is going to happen, and then nothing. So I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm just going to plan on being pregnant for eternity, and then if I have a baby it will be a pleasant surprise!!

1 comment:

Stephanie F. said...

Castor oil worked great for my friend :) Do you know anyone that does reflexology? Or I'll rub your feet for you.