Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finished!

As you all know, #3 should be here pretty soon. Better not be longer then 3 weeks because I am done. But anyway, I've been itching to make a blanket, but since we don't know what we're having it makes it kind of hard. So I decided to just make 2 small ones. A boy one and a girl one. And I'm finally done. I had to have one of my mom's friends help me, ya know, cut stuff, and tell me how to do the edges and stuff, but I am proud to say that I did them all on my own. They're the minki fabric, so they're really soft. I'm super excited.















7 comments:

Caitlin Dawn said...

These are so cute!!

Stephanie F. said...

Wow Kate! I'm impressed!!!

Anonymous said...

You did a great job Kate! Those are both adorable!

Robbie + Carly said...

Those are really cute, I need lessons! :)

James and Cassidee said...

WOW good job! Those are so cute. I am not finding out what I am having on my next baby either. I just think it would be such a fun surprise!

TD Quong said...

I love the ruffles on the girl blanket! You did such a good job! Good work!

Baum Family said...

Your blankets are darling! I found your blog while blog hopping I hope you don't mind. I can't believe you are having a third baby I am so happy for you! Just glad its not me kinley has been a naughty little girl. Well not naughty just very clinging only wants me. Anyway congrats hope all goes well!